Another 2 weeks have whooshed by and it's time for a new challenge at...

For the next 2 weeks, we would like to see cards with ANY new baby sentiment! Our wonderful sponsor this time is Revi Devi!!!

Stamps: Revi devi (baby set)
Papers: SU! cs, K&Co dp
Ink: Prisma markers
Other: Nesties, CM circle cutter,
Offray ribbon
Gosh, I'm into clean and simple this week, aren't I?! lol Revi Devi is also a Squigglefly artist, so you can check out her images there too! Squigglefly.com
This was a fun challenge, I hope you can play along!
Adorable inspiration from Aud's gals...
Audrey
Ruthie
Julie
Dawn
Ali
SuzanneK
Emma
Susan
Scrappy
Lorraine
Dee
Gloria
Aud Sentiments challenge blog - use any new baby sentiment.
(deadline Oct 26th)
more challenges...
Craft Your Days Away - babies
Little Red Wagon - something old/new...old papers/ribbon, new image
****Something Special**********

Ruthie, one of the my sister Aud designers has started the most amazing blog! It is called The Kindness Of Crafters. She showcases all the wonderful, selfless acts that fellow crafters do. Please head over there and check it out. It would be great if you would spread the word by becoming a follower and displaying the badge. This is such a great idea Ruthie, we cardmakers are always looking for ways to bless others with our craft!
****on the homefront****
What a Thursday! I forgot to schedule this post, so in the middle of doing that, the electricity went off! eek, no internet! ghastly, I know!!! So we've been sitting around for the last two hours playing Apples to Apples and laughing our butts off! haha
Blessings!
You have read this article baby
with the title Aud Sentiments - Hey Baby! And a Special Blog!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/aud-sentiments-hey-baby-and-special.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Aud Sentiments - Hey Baby! And a Special Blog!"
Post a Comment