Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Give Thanks..

Hello and Welcome to the New E.A.D Designs Fall Harvest Color Challenge!

Check out this gorgeous color combo:


We got to play with the new Fall Harvest Stickerz!


These stickerz would be great for cards OR layouts...I decided to go the tag/card route:


My patterned paper is a combo of Stampin' up and Imaginisce...boy I was making my little Janome work last night...I stitched the tag and the rust paper...don't know if you can tell but I layered an acetate panel onto the rust paper and stitched it down...I topped the tag off with Stampin' Up striped grosgrain and the acetate panel with a bunch of PTI buttons and Kaiser pearls...

I hope you'll play with us over at E.A.D Designs!  The challenge runs through October 28th...everyone that plays gets 25% off their E.A. D Designs order and 1 random winner will receive a $20 Gift Card to the store!  Sounds like a great deal to me!!!

Make sure you check out what the other E.A.D Design Geeks created: 

Amy C  Jenn  Joanna  Stephanie  and our October Guest:  Julie Tucker-Wolek!

You have read this article ead designs dt / imaginisce / stampin' up / stickerz with the title Give Thanks... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/give-thanks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Give Thanks.."