Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

*These are a Few of My Favorite Pets* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Hi all!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Happy FRIDAY!! Our challenge this time is FUN FUN FUN!! These are a Few of My Favorite Pets {or Animals}!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Let's see what our designers for us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Our GDT Jennifer created this ADORABLE lo about the giraffe that she got to feed at her local zoo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo Jennifer!! Soooooooooooooooooo FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And from Amy is this PRECIOUS LO about her as a little girl with the family dog!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that stitching...and here is what Amy has to say about her lo..."I found this picture of me awhile back.... My mom had written the quote on the back of the photo. It is me in the photo with our family dog. the quote says....Love means never taking your eyes off one another. I love the photo, that doggy, and that my mom wrote that quote on the back. Very sentimental."... I just loveeeeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And *sigh*....this gorgeous lo from Michelle B showing their family dog Champy and her Daughter!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this soooooo much!! Loveeeeee that photo and all the fun embellies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I loveee this LO by Bekka about her cat Lola!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the kitty paper...and that ohhhhhhhhhh soooooooo YUMMY wood grain...and of course ... those adorable photos of her and her Hubby with Lola! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And Jeanet's LO about their sweet dog Dusty!!! How stinkin' cute is Dusty with Jeanet's son!?!?!?! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! Jeanet is JUST AMAZING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the paint splatters! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeeeee this tag from Jana!!! "Her Majesty, the Cat!" WOW WOW WOW!! This girl knows texture!! WOW WOW WOW!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Jana! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And awwwwwwwwwwwww I love love love this LO by Jenneke!! I love love love love love love her daughters cat "Lammert"... this is GORGEOUS! Loveeeeeeeeeee the photos....and loving that SASS paper she used!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this LO Hanneke made about her ADORABLE dog Sjors!!! This is soooooooooooooooo FUN!! LOVING the little doggies on here!! Soooooooooo cute Hanneke! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And this ADORABLE card from Deana!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that monkey and the tree!! Sooooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And wow wow wow! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this lo from Chris... it is about her kitty that passed away Sam!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the journaling...sooooooooooooooo precious!! And LOVING the ribbons on here!! BEAUTIFUL lo Chris!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is mine!! This is about my doggy Mr. Dandy! {{hence the title..."His Dandy Life" lol!}} I loveeeeeeeeeeeee my four legged baby! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Now its your turn!!! Show us your FAVE PET or ANIMAL... leave us a link in the comment field to your creation!!! You have until the evening of October 28th!!! YAYYYYY! :):):) Can't to see what you create! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And now for our prize!!!! Nikki Sivils is sponsoring us this time with her Boo-tiful line! Which is PERFECT this close to Halloween... perfect papers to scrap all those Halloween photos that you soon will all be taking! Thanks Nikki for sponsoring us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
You have read this article FAVE PET with the title *These are a Few of My Favorite Pets* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/these-are-few-of-my-favorite-pets.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*These are a Few of My Favorite Pets* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"