Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Parc Asterix!!

The good thing of vacation and 2 big boys is that I don't have to entertain them all of the time anymore that leaves me more time to scrap!!!
Don't get me wrong I don't let them watch tv or play with the wii all the time (they wish), we've been to the pool, to friends and this week we want to take them to The Karatekid, they so want to go and see it (I know I will regret that when I have 2 kung foe fighters in the house practising everything they have seen in the movie)
Anyway back to the scrapping!!!
After a long time I played with a sketch from Sketchy Tursday again!!
I love their sketches but I was to busy to join!!
Here it is!!!
I used my Kreatorville Kraft kits for this one, made the banner and used the arrows!!
Julie used them on hers and that reminded me I had them!!
The pics are from Parc Asterix!!!
Hope you like it!!
Hugs Hanneke
You have read this article with the title Parc Asterix!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/parc-asterix.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Parc Asterix!!"