It's Digital Tuesday Challenge day and I'm hosting this week! I'm asking you to use your digis and DAZZLE ME! Add a little or a lot of glitter, bling and sparkle!
Papers: SU! cs, SU! & CM dp
Inks: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: Nesties, Stickles,
piercing tool, white gel pen.
Wendy from Digital Delights by Louby Lou is sponsoring us this week and allowed the DT to have a play with some of her images! Thank you Wendy!!!
I hope you'll play along! You may use ANY digital image for our challenges!!!
Check out my talented DTC sisters...
Amy
Anne-Marije
Anneke
Ellie
Kristine
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Digital Tuesday Challenge~use a digi & glitter, bling or sparkle!
Stampin' Royalty~splish, splash
Catch the Bug~sweet summertime
If the Shoe Fits~vacation
Aly's Sunday Chall~beach theme
Gingersnaps Creations~sunshine
Bee Crafty~@the beach
***on the homefront***
It was actually pleasant yesterday with seasonal temps and low humidity! I gave my air conditioner a little break! I have a meeting this morning, we (me & some of the kids) are helping a local church with their vacation bible school next week. They are doing something really different and I hope the community embraces it! Anyhoo, I've deemed today as my "run around" day, hoping to get all my errands done in one day! Doesn't that sound fun & efficient! lol
Wishing you all a glorious day filled with lots of JOY!
Blessings!
.
I hope you'll play along! You may use ANY digital image for our challenges!!!
Check out my talented DTC sisters...
Amy
Anne-Marije
Anneke
Ellie
Kristine
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Digital Tuesday Challenge~use a digi & glitter, bling or sparkle!
Stampin' Royalty~splish, splash
Catch the Bug~sweet summertime
If the Shoe Fits~vacation
Aly's Sunday Chall~beach theme
Gingersnaps Creations~sunshine
Bee Crafty~@the beach
***on the homefront***
It was actually pleasant yesterday with seasonal temps and low humidity! I gave my air conditioner a little break! I have a meeting this morning, we (me & some of the kids) are helping a local church with their vacation bible school next week. They are doing something really different and I hope the community embraces it! Anyhoo, I've deemed today as my "run around" day, hoping to get all my errands done in one day! Doesn't that sound fun & efficient! lol
Wishing you all a glorious day filled with lots of JOY!
Blessings!
.
You have read this article summer
with the title Digital Tuesday Challenge- Dazzle Me. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/digital-tuesday-challenge-dazzle-me.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Digital Tuesday Challenge- Dazzle Me"
Post a Comment