Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I love poppies and patchwork

 
Poppies - watercolor


Just a quick layout - don't you love the faux patchwork of this The Girls' Paperie patterned paper?

Can you believe that July is almost over? I went over to Sarasota this past weekend to visit my son and had a lovely time - lots of great food, fun talk, and (hopefully) good photos. One of the LSS over there had gone out of business but at the other one, they were having a 20% off pre-CHA sale so I was able to get some wonderful Prima papers and flowers that I had not seen before. I also was able to get tiny attacher refills (I love my tiny attacher!!) and some wonderful colored laces. Yay!

Then, when I got home, I had a lovely little package from Kimmie (whimsicaltwist) and a 3M atg gun that Chez sent to me. On Monday I received a fantastic treasure trove of laces and trims from Cassie so all in all, I have lots of new toys!!!!!!! I also had bought a really funky pink fabric flower necklace at Old navy on final discount - it looks very similar to the new Prima ones! Yay! I also got to go to B&N and Borders and got some inspiring books and magazines. (Note: I live in a small town and we don't have B&N, Borders, Old Navy or very many of the stores that most cities have - we have a small Target, a small Michaels, a Walmart, and some other small versions of stores like Best Buy, etc so going to Sarasota is a shopping paradise for me.)

Hope all is well with you and thanks for reading,
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article scrapbooking / Scrapgal / watercolor with the title I love poppies and patchwork. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-love-poppies-and-patchwork.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I love poppies and patchwork"