What a great time we had this weekend, very busy but a lot of fun!!
Fridaynight we took the boys to the fair, they had such a great time!!
Here they are in the Turbo Poliep!!
Here is Rick with my sweet friend Marleen, can't believe he is just as big as she is!!
Here is Rick with my sweet friend Marleen, can't believe he is just as big as she is!!
They love to play with these (costs a fortune and all they win is those little bags when you through them on the street they blow up and they smell like rotten eggs)
Off course we bought them some candy!!
The Smirnoff girls on Saturdaynight!!
Marleen, Nathalie and me!!

BBQ on Sunday!!
Little Jamy loves fruit, so we made her these!!
The kiddos, Finn, Lani, Jamy, Vince (curly), and Dean!!
BBQ is a guys thing!!!??

Rick and Jamy (love this photo)
So that was it, and now we are back to normal!!
Only 5 weeks to go and the boys have summervacation and only 7 weeks before we go to France! After summer Rick is going to his new school next Friday he has to go for a day to meet his new classmates and his classteacher, it's going to be such a big change and not only for him but for mommy too, hahaha!!!
I also have another LO for you!
This week is my last week as guestdesigner over at Scrapping the Music!!
So thank you girls for having me I had a great time!!
This weeks song was suggested by me and it's Fragile by Sting, I love that song!!
And here is what I made:

Would love it if you could join!!!
Would love it if you could join!!!
And to the ones that I mail with, please be patient with me cause somehow I am not receiving all the mails I should and I am not shure if everyting I mail goes to right person, I have no idea what is wrong but it is very anoying!!!
You have read this article with the title Back to normal!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/back-to-normal.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Back to normal!!"
Post a Comment