Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ABC Toys-Stampavie Special

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm so happy today to share with you another Sarah Kay favorite of mine!
All this month ABC Toys & Crafts store has been highlighting different companies they represent. This week the ABC Designers have been showcasing projects using Stampavie stamps!

Stamps: Stampavie (Sarah Kay-my sweet Lili)
Paper: SU! cs, Imaginisce & Basic Grey DPs
Ink: Copics, SU! markers
Other: MS punches, sheer ribbon and
tiny paper flowers, white gel pen &
piercing tool for faux stitching!


I ADORE Sarah Kay stamps, they make me happy! I enjoy coloring them, looking at them and yes, collecting them!!! lol Even now, I'm impatiently waiting for more to be delivered by Mr. Brown!

Want some too?!

All this week, Julie of ABC is offering FREE SHIPPING on Stampavie products!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Use FREESH529 and get standard shipping free.
@ http://www.abctoysandcrafts.net/
Code Expires 5/29/2010


Simply pop over to the store & open an account (if you're not already a customer) and start adding Stampavie products to your cart!!!

Gosh, just typing that, makes me want to order more! lol I'm sure there is something I missed...

here are the challenges...
Stampavie~fav colors
Stamp & Create~ribbon
City Crafter~recipe
Crazy Chall~girly
Simon Says chall~colors
Crafty Creations~fav stamp
Your Next Stamp~border punch
BasicGrey chall~punches....(my pink paper is BG eva/duchess)

Hope you're enjoying your day and whatever you're crafting is making you smile...that's what it's all about!
Blessings!

*
You have read this article Sarah Kay with the title ABC Toys-Stampavie Special. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/05/abc-toys-stampavie-special.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ABC Toys-Stampavie Special"