Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Today I .........................!!!!

Scrapped!!!
I did this one for Sketchy Thursdays, they had a great sketch again and they have a bonus cause they have a double challemge together with Who's that girl!!!
So a sketch and a prompt this time!!
The prompt is Right now, what are you doing, what is keeping you busy!!!
I decided to show you the "highlights" of my day today, so hold on tight and see how exciting my life is right now, hahaha!!!

Here is my top 5 for today!!!
Today

1. I made fresh cannelloni for diner (took forever but tasted good)

2. I still had to wear my gloves outside (wow it was COLD today, I am so tired of that)

3. I lost my baby and found him back again! ( He was playing outside, the kids can play outside by there own here, with a friend when the the other kid had to to the tennis his dad send

Finn home but he never got here, so there we go again surching the whole village for Finn

I found him playing soccer with some other kids and he totally forgot to tell me!!! Yeah right!!)

4. My kitchen looks like a pharmacy both boys have hayfever now! (first it was just Rick and now Finn has it to, and Pete and I both have a terrible cold right now)

5. I really should do some ironing, but I didn't (just didn't feel like doing that tomorrow, I'll regret that tomorrow when there will be more!!)


See isn't that the most exciting day ever, I should have take another day!!

Hope you liked it!!

I'll be back tomorrow with the new prompt for CP4U!!

xxx

You have read this article with the title Today I .........................!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/today-i.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Today I .........................!!!!"