Today some of the Squigglefly DT members are showcasing some older images from Squigglefly.com! We have added sooo many new images & new artists just this year alone so it was nice to go through the images and see what I missed! lol
All SFDT members are listed on my sidebar. A quick way to go down the list....right click on one name and open in a new page, when your done, "X" out and click on the next name! easy peasy!
image by Squigglefly artist- Rich Davis
sentiment-SU! so many sayings
Papers: SU! cs, K&Co DP
Other: MS around the page punches, circle punch,
button, floss, ribbon from stash.
I had such fun paper piecing this sweet tweet, especially with this gorgeous DP! I enjoyed making the scrunchy flower too and can you believe I actually found a matching button in "grandma's button jar"!!!!
I hope you have an opportunity to visit Squigglefly.com and see all the image and artists! You'll find a variety of styles from whimsical to realistic, some scenery, some vintage and of course the beloved ShyBears!!!
So checkout the DT members today and see if you missed any must-have images!!!!
Here are some challenges...
Lily Boo too~colors
Verona's Sat chall~Happy/colors
Crazy Amigo~flower
One Stop Craft~things w/wings
Just For Fun Color chall~colors
This next section is mostly for family & non-card making friends that read my blog...
***on the homefront****
Gosh, April is flying by! We are trying really hard to finish up our school year and fill any academic gaps we might have. I do have most of my legal paperwork done, so I can concentrate on helping the kids put their portfolios together!
The whole family is thankful tax season is over along with first quarter taxes...Mommy is a much nicer person when her face isn't buried in a "ledger"! lol
oh, and my sweet hubby had to recently go back to school!! He even had to take a test!!! I'm so proud of him!! He aced the test and received federal certification for something or other! yay!!
So april has been crazy and doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon....but I'm sure life would be a bit boring if I was only headed in one direction at a time!
******
Hugs to all!
Blessings!!
I hope you have an opportunity to visit Squigglefly.com and see all the image and artists! You'll find a variety of styles from whimsical to realistic, some scenery, some vintage and of course the beloved ShyBears!!!
So checkout the DT members today and see if you missed any must-have images!!!!
Here are some challenges...
Lily Boo too~colors
Verona's Sat chall~Happy/colors
Crazy Amigo~flower
One Stop Craft~things w/wings
Just For Fun Color chall~colors
This next section is mostly for family & non-card making friends that read my blog...
***on the homefront****
Gosh, April is flying by! We are trying really hard to finish up our school year and fill any academic gaps we might have. I do have most of my legal paperwork done, so I can concentrate on helping the kids put their portfolios together!
The whole family is thankful tax season is over along with first quarter taxes...Mommy is a much nicer person when her face isn't buried in a "ledger"! lol
oh, and my sweet hubby had to recently go back to school!! He even had to take a test!!! I'm so proud of him!! He aced the test and received federal certification for something or other! yay!!
So april has been crazy and doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon....but I'm sure life would be a bit boring if I was only headed in one direction at a time!
******
Hugs to all!
Blessings!!
You have read this article encourage /
squigglefly
with the title Squigglefly Rewinds!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/squigglefly-rewinds.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Squigglefly Rewinds!"
Post a Comment