




OUR SWEET LITTLE BABY GIRL IS ONE TODAY!!!! Carly's sweet day care providers gave her presents and such a wonderful party today. They sang Happy Birthday and had delicious cookies. It is overwhelming how sweet they are. Carly's real party's Sunday. Hopefully it will be sunny, because its a pool party!
Both Carly's top teeth are poking out now! I can't wait to see what she's going to look like with teeth! Carly's latest thing is pointing. She points at everything.
I tried Strawberry Nesquik in the milk and she hated it. For some reason I was thinking that would be more healthy than chocolate, so I thought I'd try that first. I still want to try Rice Milk too. They all say, if your baby is hungry enough she'll drink cow milk and get used to it. So, she must not be hungry enough. I'm enjoying not having to pump! Its great! Carly breastfeeds as soon as we get home at 3:30 and then again at bed time...and many times during the night.... Whenever I have her during the day she breast feeds when she goes down for her naps. Those are the ones I want to wean her from completely, but I have been caving in because she doesn't like anything else. I don't think I'm going to worry about it until next weekend, since this is her birthday weekend and all! :)
Its been raining since we bought our bikes! I'm eager for it to be nice out so we can all go on a ride!!! So far we haven't gotten any calls on the mini. It will be inconvenient having one car, but we would save a lot of money and I would become a hard body from riding my bike everywhere.
You have read this article with the title ONE YEAR OLD!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/one-year-old.html. Thanks!
No comment for "ONE YEAR OLD!!!"
Post a Comment