Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

music to my ears...

Happy Saturday!!!

Just a speedy quick post for today....I thought I'd show you a recent pub sub....I can't seem to get enough of the fabbie Dear Lizzie line...

This card is perfect because I'm Home Sweet Home...We spent a couple nights on a cruise this week and just got back last night...


I'll be sure to share pics and memories...but for now...I have a ton of DT projects to complete and a ton of blurfing to do!!!!! My Google Reader says I have 1000+ unread posts...oy.

Thanks soooo much for stoppin' by....I'll be back tomorrow with my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday creation!!
You have read this article dear lizzie / kaiser crafts / Making Memories / pti with the title music to my ears.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/music-to-my-ears.html. Thanks!

No comment for "music to my ears..."