Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cameo bracelets

I have a post on The Crop Spot with a little tutorial on how to make these bracelets from items in the February Sampler - I just love those Webster's Pages cameos, and the velvet ribbons are luscious! Be sure while you are there to leave a comment on the earlier post about the giveaway - it's a good one.
Hope you are having a fun weekend. Yesterday I received my package from Scrapgal with new Cosmo Cricket and Dear Lizzy toys along with some paints and other stuff. I did 2 layouts yesterday and a wallhanging. This morning I went out to the beach, to the Farmer's Market, the art museum for a bit (just love their library), and the grocery store. Now I have to go into work for a while and then pick up a dvd and some books for Dan at the main library. I am making split pea soup for dinner (I have the best recipe that I found in an old Cook's magazine, and tomorrow Dan requested meat loaf so I am making it in the crockpot -another fantastic recipe that was given to me by our nutritionist where I used to work. You wrap it up a special way in foil so it comes out perfect! Maybe I should start a cooking blog! LOL!!!!!!
Thanks for reading - depending on what I get done tonight, I might be back tomorrow.
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article The Sampler with the title Cameo bracelets. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/cameo-bracelets.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cameo bracelets"