Wow....the weather is beautiful today. I think everyone was out at the park. Jasin and I took the kids on a little outing. How could we not??? The weather is so wonderful I did not even have to wear a sweater. A nice breeze, sun shinning and people are so much happier. People get grumpy when the weather is bad. I just wish they could remember that days like this are soon to follow and just be thankful for each and every day!
I took my camera this time....usually I forget it. I have had lots of chances to scrap this weekend, so stay tuned my next post will be full of layouts... Until then Let's play my picture guessing game!!!!
What picture do you think I will use in a layout first???
I already have it printed and ready to go...
There is a spout of water that sprinkles up in the middle of the water...I was messing around and took a picture of the geese... I love how it came out...
I think these ducks give a whole new meaning to ugly duckling!
But I love the different colors in their feathers.
I told Jaxon to say cheese....I finally got a good shot after about 4 tries. He is a cheese ball!
The kids love to play on these bars....They are hanging upside down!
Just in case you want to know what that creature is on the tree.....He is a Nutria Rat....{large, semiaquatic rodent} I don't know how he got in the picture...He surprised me when I was downloading my pics....I was trying to get these beautiful geese but I used my 300 zoom so I was pretty far away and that creature blended into the tree....Happy guessing and have a great weekend!
Oh if you guess right....I will send you a special goody bag. full of "stuff". I just made these for a giveaway at What is your fave thing? I made an extra one to share with one of you....
I made the drawstring goody bags using some fabric I found with vintage replica patterns on it... I used some lace I had and tried my hand at making these flowers my fave girl Jamie showed us...Click HERE to see a tutorial. Mine came out a little different...I put a clip on the back of these so you can wear it in your hair or as a brooch.
You have read this article with the title A beautiful day at the park...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-day-at-park.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A beautiful day at the park....."
Post a Comment