Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Saturday Spotlight -gettin' messy

Happy, happy Saturday! I know we are all hoping for springtime, but I must go with reality one more time...our yard is still covered in snow! And truth be told, I love it! :)

The Spotlight Divas have a new challenge for you this week over at Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential!!! We would like you to get messy; make your creation "messy" by distressing with ink, tearing edges, wrinkling card stock, etc.

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps (N'ice Friends)
Paper: SU! cs, glossy
Ink: Copics, ink pads
Other: white gel pen, snowflake brad.

I used distressing and for my messy blue background, I used the salted background technique! Made a fun snowy bg!


Our fabulous sponsor this week is Whimsy Stamps! One Lucky winner this week will be randomly chosen to win $15 gift Certificate to be used at the Whimsy Stamps store. Too cool!

Need some more ideas on how to get messy, check out the other Divas...

Chris
Boni
Crystal
Darlene
Dawn
Erin
Jessica
Jodi

Have some fun with this challenge and maybe try something new!

This fun card was made as a thank you for a wonderful gentleman who helped us during this last snowstorm! The Big Snow of 2010 as my kids are calling it! lol

Here are the challenges...

Saturday Spotlight~'mess-up' your creation.
OCC~techniques
Stampin Royalty~masculine card.
Whimsy Chall @ SNR~sweetness/love
Lexi's Creations~spotted/stripes. (striped hat/scarf, spotted bg)
Humble Pie~one kind of embellishment....my snowflake brad!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Big Hugs & Blessings!
You have read this article Techniques / Thank you cards with the title Saturday Spotlight -gettin' messy. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/saturday-spotlight-gettin-messy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Saturday Spotlight -gettin' messy"