Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

you are my inspiration...

Hello!!!

Today is Thursday so that means it is my day on the 365 Cards blog. Today's challenge by Pam:

Well, isn't that just perfect for this image from Sassy Studio Designs:

I ♥love♥ to paper piece digi-images. I used Basic Grey Cupcake for today's card. Check out her fancy smancy laptop skin :)

Oh Sandra....lookie at my button :)
Sandra was a sweetie to give me my own personalized tut because, I'm not too button savvy :)

The button is ala Making Memories and the ribbon & twine {oops, used the same ribbon in yesterday's post too} is from Stampin' Up. Hmmm...although it doesn't look like it, I did color her face and arms in copics...

The sentiment is A Muse...and about that sentiment...I want to dedicate this card to all my blogging friends :) You are my inspiration...seriously....I take in a ton of inspiration from all the blogs I visit...thank YOU for all your kind comments and visiting my 'lil ole place:)

I hope that you'll join me in today's 365 Cards "Imagine this" challenge!
You have read this article 365 DT / basic grey / copic / Making Memories / sassy studio designs / stampin' up with the title you are my inspiration.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/you-are-my-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "you are my inspiration..."