Today's card is a birthday card that I made for my husband! I first stamped the green card stock with Martha Stewart Clear Patterns stamp set and embossing with white embossing powder. Next stamped a heart shape which I actually picked up in the Target Dollar Spot and embossed with black embossing powder. I embossed the grey card stock with Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder and put the whole thing together!
The card...

I even did another video...
stuff: stamps - martha stewart clear patterns, inkadinkado round frames sentiment, target heart ink - versamark, memories black ribbon - offry lime green stampin up dimentionals
Thanks for stopping by...
The card...
I even did another video...
stuff: stamps - martha stewart clear patterns, inkadinkado round frames sentiment, target heart ink - versamark, memories black ribbon - offry lime green stampin up dimentionals
Thanks for stopping by...
You have read this article cards /
pictures /
video
with the title Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-birthday-to-my-wonderful-husband.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband..."
Post a Comment