Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

It's Fire Pup!

Have you seen the new releases from the Doodle Palace??? This is Fire Pup, isn't he cute?! This Fire Pup image and sentiment are just a few in a set of six created to honor our firefighter heros! They also released some new halloween images!
I made this card for my BIL, he's a volunteer fireman and celebrates his birthday right around 9-11! Hopefully, he'll recieve this with a sense of humor! hehe

I colored with prisma markers and shined up the water with dazzling diamonds. I couldn't find striped paper in the colors I needed, so I made my own! Simply cut equal strips of cardstock, run some adhesive across your base and start lining up the strips! How fun is that!

I can't wait to play with another one of these little spotted fellows in the set....if you don't know a firefighter personally, you could always make a thank you card for your local fire company. Why not drop it off with a basket of muffins or cookies! That would surely bring a smile to some faces, wouldn't it?

Here are some challenges that helped create this card...
TGIF~funny animals.
Polka Doodles~spots & stripes.
The Pink Elephant~the colors.
Pile It On~birthday.
All Sorts~male card.
Paperplay~no DP.
Banana Split Sunday~stripes/dots.
Monday Lunchtime sketch~the sketch.
Too fun!

On the homefront*************************************
Well, I totally missed 'spring' cleaning in April, so I'm trying to get a head start on fall cleaning. Definitely not one of my fav things to do! I do like to be organized though, it's essential in a big family! So, I'm thinking of doing this the FLYLADY way....does anyone else use that technique. I stuck to it a little better when the kids were little, survival and all. So I did the 27 fling boogie and just about filled a trash bag! lol I also set my timer and spent 15 mins cleaning off our bedroom sofa....piles of clothes- to mend, to give away, to throw away, to distribute....baby steps, right?!!!

I hope you're having a sparkly day! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title It's Fire Pup!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/it-fire-pup.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's Fire Pup!"