Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Alexandria is 15 and a must read!!!

To my dear Alexandria, Mommy and Daddy love you so very much. Hope your birthday was fabulous. We are so proud of you and know you will achieve the highest of goals and gifts!
Trust in our God.


I have been missing in action around here cause our phone and internet decided to break down.....At first I was not happy..... I love to blog and I love to be online..... Let me just say I went on a forced fast from the computer and thanks to a very busy schedule and a few slow days I am very refreshed....Oh and back online....Hehehehehe.....In moderation....



So on Tuesday, Alexandria celebrated her 15th birthday. We ate out at the restaurant of her choice and spent time together as a family.... This weekend I am braving the mall with Alex and her closest friends for the day. Should be a blast...

Okay so a few days ago I received a wonderful gift.... Who would have thought a book would be my idea of a wonderful gift as I am not a person who desires to read at all..... Well I am on the design team for www.whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com and Julie is the owner. She is my wonderful friend who lives in Arizona. She sent me the book The Shack...


I have heard about it from friends and had put it on a list of must reads but who will read a book on a must read book list if they never read the LIST of must reads. LOL. Well all stopped for me the last 2 days and I could not put the book down. WOW. What a journey?!?!?!? If you have not read this book I suggest you do. Thank you so much Julie.... I think what you hoped for came to pass because it really touched my heart. I so needed to read the book, Just relax and enjoy the peace that comes with curling up in the recliner and reading a great book. So now you may be seeing many more books I am reading.... Thank you again Julie. Hugs to my friend!
You have read this article with the title Alexandria is 15 and a must read!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/alexandria-is-15-and-must-read.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Alexandria is 15 and a must read!!!"