The other car has some scratches, but they'll probably paint the whole car or something. If the girl doesn't spend more than $750 my insurance rates won't go higher and I won't get points on my record. So, we'll see. I should know within the week.
As, for Carly news: I called my pediatrician and they suggested 1 oz of prune juice mixed in 1 oz of breast milk. Only, the store didn't have baby approved prune juice or ANY prune juice for that matter. There was Gerber Apple-Prune juice and Pear juice. I read online that pear juice works too, so I got them both. Carly hated the pear juice mixed in her milk. She made faces. So, after taking a pole I decided to go ahead and mix it with water. So, I actually had her try the apple prune juice and she gulped it down with the water. I also bought Vase.line and gently probed her with a q-tip like the pediatrician suggested, but that didn't do anything. I figure the juice and water should work. She's been farting a lot. Sweet thing. Ever since we introduced that cereal a week ago she's been all messed up.
I did the funniest assignment with my digital photo students today. I found a picture of a man with horrible acne and showed them how to make his skin look clear using photoshop. Then I found an image of a old wrinkled up woman and showed them how to smooth out the wrinkles to make her look younger and whiten her eyes. Then I found a flawless beautiful girl and told them to give her zits and wrinkles and showed them how to make her look toothless. They created the FUNNIEST grossest girls. They were so creative and SO gross. We were all laughing. They gave the girl red eyes and just COVERED her in pimples. I love teaching high school.
You have read this article with the title My Bumper...:(. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-bumper.html. Thanks!
No comment for "My Bumper...:("
Post a Comment