Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Squigglefly Challenge #18

HAPPY LABOR DAY, USA!!!!

Good Monday Morning! Welcome the start of the new week with a fun challenge from Squigglefly! Today our lovely hostess Rhonda has challenged us to use the colors red & green and add some stars! Now, at first that sounds like a recipe to make a Christmas card but I wanted to show you a 'different' way to go...


Remember, you can use any shades of red and green....so I went with burgandy and olive! The circle sentiment is one of the newer Squigglefly 'text' images....this set contains three images for only .99 cents!!!! How cool is that?! So grab your Squigglefly images and play along....there are always free images available on the store site and don't forget the .99 cent bin....so much to choose from!

Did you see this over on the Squigglefly blog...

Surprise Countdown...

I hope everyone is getting ready for some awesome surprises coming soon! DT - get ready - you'll be getting some amazing news on September 9th!

Everyone else - clear your calendars! September 19th is going to be HUGE! Check back here on September 16th for some sneak peeks and teasers!

Well, that sounds exciting doesn't it! No one knows what's going to happen! (well obviously someone knows) but the DT haven't even been informed yet!!! I can't wait!!! So stay tuned!

I hope you have a terrific Monday!!! Abundant Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Squigglefly Challenge #18. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/squigglefly-challenge-18.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Squigglefly Challenge #18"