
The small journaling under the picture says: Aleida Franklin. 1967 - 2008. Forever part of the scrapping world.
I used the August Studio Calico kit for this layout. Come on over and play along with us!
Next, I want to share with you another project from Dina Wakely's "Masterful Art Journaling" class. I just finished this yesterday, and I must say that Dina's assignments always make me think. I love that. This one is inspired by Van Gogh's search for his calling in life. The assignment was to do a page on where you are in finding your calling in life. Here's how mine turned out (click to see more details)...
I used acrylic paint, orange happy tape, and a black and white sharpie. The photo is of my hand. (I mean - obviously it's my hand, as opposed to my foot or something. I just said that in case you thought it was a magazine photo or something. LOL)The journaling reads:
"I've always known I was meant to do something creative with my life. As I got older, there was a spiritual connection to art that grew within me. For a period of about ten years, it all lay dormant while I worked to make sense of my life, but I always knew it was there, waiting. Now, I'm on my path again, and I wake up each day, excited to see what's next."
So that's it for now. It's early Monday morning, and I think I will see if there is something good on tv to keep me company while I start another project.
Have a wonderful Monday everyone! I will be back tomorrow with a Project 365 update!
You have read this article with the title A Special Week at Scrapping The Music, and another Art Journal Assignment.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/09/special-week-at-scrapping-music-and.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A Special Week at Scrapping The Music, and another Art Journal Assignment..."
Post a Comment