Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

We're Back!



Well, after a three week vacation we are finally sleeping in our own beds again! We had a lovely time visiting family {waving hi!!!} in Arizona and trekking across this lovely country of ours! (stopping at every rest stop between the east & west coasts!) I'll be sharing more pix later, just trying to catch up on everything!

I'm also trying to find my mojo and see if I remember how to do this crafting thing I so enjoy...and creating those multi-challenge cards I challenge myself to do!

Since my head is still spinning, I decided to use SU's DP, they match and I didn't have to think to much. I used my pretty little kitty from Pink Cat Studios, (altered a bit) and SU markers to match! The sketch is from the PCP Susana's Custom Art & Card Design group (if you want to win free stuff from SCACD checkout the full rules, I just used the sketch part for this card)! I also played along on the Try It Out Tuesday challenge (use flowers) over on the Follow Your Heart blog! The color inspiration came from the yummy Cupcake Insp. Challenge over at Rachel's, Hope Stamps Eternal and since this is a birthday card, I'm playing along with the ladies from A Spoonful of Sugar, who's theme is Celebration! Whew! I think that's it! I'll have to work up to the 6 or 7 challenge cards in one! I hope you enjoy my simple little card and when I find my mojo I'll be using all those goodies I bought & rec'd over the last three weeks!

Thank you all for stopping by! I hope your day is filled with peace and much love....blessings!
You have read this article with the title We're Back!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/we-back.html. Thanks!

No comment for "We're Back!"