Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Why I choose to blog instead of beat

Because when they get older they WILL remember the terrible things they did.
If I beat them for it, they wouldn't remember who got the orange juice out of the fridge or who's idea it was to take it in to the living room and pour it in to their mouths and spit it all over my newly professionally cleaned couch (professionally cleaned washable marker and chocolate chip cookie face smear only weeks ago)
They would remember being beat and would learn how to treat others this way though.

???
wouldn't they ?
tell me it would change who they are.
that it would cause them to grow up and become serial killers and drug addicts.
that by not spanking their little tushes I'm saving the world from disaster and destruction in my own little way.
tell me. please. TELL ME !!!!!














Why I have time to blog...














Ryan is in time out because he seems to wake up if the wind changes direction lately and after only sleeping for 15 minutes....and because it was HIM who I was trying to rock back to sleep when his brothers committed their crime.
Don't they look sorry. ya, I didn't think so.


oh and notice my cute little book shelf I added to my sidebar.
We have OH SO MANY favorite books at our house. I haven't had my memory close at hand since Syd was born so I had to go by our latest gifts and what we've checked out from the library this week. I always like to know what works with other peoples kids so I thought I'd share some of our favorites.
Please feel free to share with me some of your recent favorites.
You have read this article with the title Why I choose to blog instead of beat. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/why-i-choose-to-blog-instead-of-beat.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Why I choose to blog instead of beat"