Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

silhouettes...

Hi Guys!

Happy Thursday...I'm exhausted...trying to defeat some reverse insomnia...I can get to sleep fine, actually tend to fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow but can't seem to STAY asleep...I'm getting old...grrrr...I have so much to do and by the time I get home from work, I'm too pooped to do any of it.  Trying to really take advantage of crock pot cooking so that we have leftovers...glad to have some time off next week to hopefully catch up on things, like sleep:)

Okay, I wanted to show my Curio card...I-oh-so-love this Basic Grey line...I purchased the 6x6 and a ton of the accessories from Ellen Hutson's store.


One of my FAVORITE accessories is the Basic Grey Woolies...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them...AND I've been really diggin' silhouettes so this is an extremely hoarded piece that I finally decided to use:)  I didn't do a whole lot of embellishing, didn't want to take away from the great botanical print paper but did manage to incorporate the fabbie wrinkle ribbon from Sherry...always find thee perfect color to use with my projects...THANKS Sherry!!!

I was so very inspired by the Card Patterns #94:

Next up is a Crate Paper Restoration card...here's another line that I've been shamefully hoarding...


This card has a ton going on...it combines a total of 4 different patterns...lookie, lookie...used the large nestie on this card...you can see it peeking through:)  I also added some Crate chippies...used the banner punch and threaded through my new Twinery pink goodness....This is what I call a wonderfully busy card...love the mix of the patterns and texture. 

My cousin's ex-wife recently got married so I made this especially for her:)  I do tend to keep in contact with my ex-relatives...just had lunch with my ex-step-mother-in-law yesterday....

Check out this FAB sketch over on Cardabilities...love it:

Okie dokie...I'll be back tomorrow with Flashback Friday 6.0!

You have read this article basic grey / Card Patterns / cardabilities / crate paper / twinery with the title silhouettes.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/silhouettes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "silhouettes..."