Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

TATATARATATATA A wedding!!!!!!!

Today my nephew Rob married his Kim!!!! (my gosh time flies, there was a time that I helped his mom changing his dipers, I was about 10 back than )
And we were invited to the weddingregistration and the reception!
Here you see the happy couple, aren't they looking gorgeous!!!!
At the back in the grey jacket is my dad.

The kiddos, Rick, Mees (he is my sisters olderst), Luc & Kirsten (my brothers kids) and Finn!



My DH with the boys!!!!

Me and the boys!!!














You have read this article with the title TATATARATATATA A wedding!!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/tatataratatata-wedding.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TATATARATATATA A wedding!!!!!!!"