Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Jocelyn made me 2 layouts....

Jocelyn, My dear friend you have made my day....I am so thankful to know you. Your work is beautiful. You making these for me means so much more to me...More than any words can express.

I was so excited today when I went to visit all my bloggee friends,  I see Jocelyn, my wonderful friend I just made 2 layouts for, finished 2 fabulous layouts for me. It is a great way to get a little closer to your on-line scrappy friends. Exchange photos through e-mail and scrap each others photos. I had a blast doing this. Below are the layouts she made. Please go check out her blog... Jocelyn {Simply Me} is right there in my blog roll...

[caption id="attachment_1173" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Jocelyn made this layout...Too cute. I really do love my boys."]Jocelyn made this layout...Too cute. I really do love my boys.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1172" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="Here is the second one Jocelyn made... Remember Today...Mothers Day 09"]Here is the second one Jocelyn made... Remember Today...Mothers Day 09[/caption]

Thank you so much Jocelyn. I can't wait to touch and feel the layouts in person. I had so much fun doing this with you. I hope one day we will be able to scrap with each other in person. I think we would have a blast!!!
You have read this article with the title Jocelyn made me 2 layouts..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/jocelyn-made-me-2-layouts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jocelyn made me 2 layouts...."