Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Drum Roll, Please...

I am sorry this is a touch late in posting but it is an absolutely beautiful day here in Maine and we decided to honor our military men and women and attend the Memorial Day parade. We also attended a ceremony of remembrance of all service men and women who have been killed in the line of duty since last Memorial Day. Over 400 United States military members have paid the ultimate sacrifice for this country in the last year.

Now, my giveaway...



The winner of my Cards For Hero's Memorial Day Blog Hop Giveaway goes to.......drum roll, please......

Lucky #32 ~ Lisa Renea


Here's what Lisa had to say:
________________________________________________

Thoughts & prayers for the family of Master Sgt. Hunt. Many thanks to your brother and your family for their sacrifices for our country. My Pop served 20 years & two wars with the Marines.

Thank you for participating with CFH! I've bookmarked your blog to come back and watch the video. Your card & coloring is adorable!

May 23, 2009 4:01 PM

____________________________________________________

So, Lisa email me with your mailing address and I will send my little treat out to you! Please contact me by Friday, May 29th or I will draw another name!! Thanks and Congrats!

I also wanted to say, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone for all the amazing comments left here about my card, my post and my video! You have filled me up to capacity with your kind words!! Truely! So Thank YOU and I hope you will return often to see what I am up to! :) {{cheers}}

Thanks for stopping by...

You have read this article blog hop / Chatter with the title Drum Roll, Please.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/drum-roll-please.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Drum Roll, Please..."