Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Do you know the feeling that things aren't going the way you want them to???
I had such a little easy going life, and right now I feel like a part of my world is upside down.
I can't tell you exactly why, but I have some issues with someone who is very important to me and I never expected that things between us would be like this. So I hope with all my heart that we can sort things out!!
But I did some good things to last week!
On Acsension day I took the kids and my mother in law to the gardens in our village, every year they have a great art exposition outside and you can also visit the ruines (that is why the boys want to come, they don't like the art)
And it is so gorgeous out there, and it's just across the street where we live! !!!
The weather was great and after we seen everything we ate some poffertjes, that is really dutch it's a bit like small pancakes, with butter and icing suger.
We had them in a mobile restaurant wich was already here for the fair at Whitsun!!

And last but definitaly not least I have some great news!!!! I joined a 3 weeks competition over at ScrappyTimes cause they where looking for some new DTmembers!!!!! And guess what??? I am part of their new DT TEAM!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/do-you-know-feeling-that-things-arent.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "