Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I just got some new Jenni Bowlin!!!!

Today is my favorite day of the month.....The mail man brings me a present. I am not sure he realizes how happy I am that he does.LOL. Well this months kits are all Jenni Bowlin's  new product for her new line. I love it. It has birdies on it. I love birdies. Yayyyyyyy!!!!!


I have been holding onto this picture I took of Jaxon. I don't think I even posted it with the pictures I took this weekend for Mothers day.





[caption id="attachment_1136" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Jaxon climbed up to the top of the slide and stuck his head thru the railing. This was a very quick manuever and I am so surprised at how this picture came out. I love it!!!"]Jaxon climbed up to the top of the slide and stuck his head thru the railing. This was a very quick manuever and I am so surprised at how this picture came out. I love it!!![/caption]

I knew the kit was coming in soon so I printed a few pictures and had them ready so I could bust out a page. So here it is. What do you think???





[caption id="attachment_1137" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="What do you SEE?"]What do you SEE?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1138" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="The kit came with really cool tickets. I hand cut them in the shape of the flower petals and inked the edges. The kit also came with cute flower sequins I punched out circles and tacked the sequins on using a french knot. The large daisy is cut and inked. It is a part of a patterned piece of paper that came in the kit. "]The kit came with really cool tickets. I hand cut them in the shape of the flower petals and inked the edges. The kit also came with cute flower sequins I punched out circles and tacked the sequins on using a french knot. The large daisy is cut and inked. It is a part of a patterned piece of paper that came in the kit. [/caption]

new jenni layout 005

I think I love this layout.

You have read this article with the title I just got some new Jenni Bowlin!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-just-got-some-new-jenni-bowlin.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I just got some new Jenni Bowlin!!!!"