Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I love you a latte

Hello!

Today is Thursday and you know what that means...it is my day over at
365 Cards!!!

Today's challenge:

Well, this is an easy smeasy one for me..I live in coffee haven, home of Starbucks! The only problem was deciding on what coffee image to use! I decided to go with my There She Goes, Let's Get Together set. I teamed it up with the Sassafras papers in my May '09 Mackenzie Mae Card Kit! Yup, I topped it off with some American Crafts flair {you've created a Flair monsta Ann!!!}

Show me your coffee'licious cards!!!
You have read this article 365 DT / american crafts / flair / sassafras with the title I love you a latte. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-love-you-latte.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I love you a latte"