Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Geez, where have I been...


(sorry for the bad photo)

Who knows.....I have been swamped with daily life stuff, mojo took a left turn when it was supposed to take a right turn and thus was lost and ok, honestly {{cough,cough}} spending too much time on Crackbook...I mean Facebook!

Anyhow, here's a card I made sometime ago and just never made it on here. I used the most ADORABLE set from Pink Cat Studio called Lily At The Beach...wowza do I {{love}} this set!! Can't really see too well in photo but I added some liquid crystal to her bottom...ssswweeeeettt!

Thanks for stopping by...

Cast of Characters...
stamp - pink cat studio lily at the beach
paper - creative memories
ribbon - walmart's finest

You have read this article cards / pictures with the title Geez, where have I been.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/geez-where-have-i-been.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Geez, where have I been..."