Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

DTC #8 A Beautiful Pair


Hi ho, it's Tuesday and time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge! This week the uber talented Emma is hosting and has chosen the perfect theme for this time of year...Weddings!

To play, simply use any digi image to create a card/project with a wedding theme! Then hop on over to the DTC blog and link it!

I used a Digital Stamp Oasis/lovebird image, this is my new fav DSO image! I added a little watercolor in blue and green and clear embossed over the whole label. Glitter specs are sprinkled in and dazzling diamonds are around the edges. Very sparkly! Pretty simple design, throw in a MS punch, a CB folder and some ribbon and there ya go! The sentiment is CG! The lt blue & green are from a inexpensive pack of paper I picked up somewhere, I can't believe I had ribbon to match! How cool is that!
I used a few other challenges for design inspiration:
Stamps & Smiles ~sketch, I absolutely love their sketches; Dutch Dare~glitter/bling; Saturday's Workout~sparkling, a great place for some real art inspiration; the Divine Diva Insp challenge is a beautiful set of dishes; the Secret Crafter Sat Challenge~new beginnings and Ashley's Etsy Inspired Challenge~a delightful little soap shop, I took my inspir. from the bluish green soap w/wht circles on her blog! Can you tell I had fun with this one?! I so enjoy hopping all over blogland...so much to see!
I hope you'll play along in the Digital Tue Challenge this week and make a wedding card/project, if you need a little inspiration checkout the rest of the DT's cards:
Amy
Anjou
Carisa
Ellie
Emma
Jenn
Lora
Martha
Michelle
Paula
Shelly

Have a super duper day! Many Blessings to You!
You have read this article with the title DTC #8 A Beautiful Pair. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/dtc-8-beautiful-pair.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DTC #8 A Beautiful Pair"