Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

go nuts


This is my take on this weeks CP#16! I used a frosted ShortCuts card blank but trimmed it down to 4.25 inch square. The sweet Friendly Forest die cut was too small to smack onto the regular 4.25 x 5.5 inch base so I changed up the sketch a smidge :) The fun polka dot paper is from the Friendly Forest pad. The buttons are from my PTI vintage stash and SEI. How do you like the "compact" pom pom trim? I picked it up from i {heart} papers! It's the perfect size for the smaller cards...Thanks to the magnificent Tracy of the CP & i {heart} papers DT who enabled me :)

Remember to check out the 365 Cards and Tammy's blog for Cutting Cafe week!!!
You have read this article Card Patterns / friendly forest / pti / SEI / shortcuts with the title go nuts. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/go-nuts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "go nuts"