Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Carly and Tina...:)




Carly was so restless last night and wouldn't fall asleep until I brought her to bed with me at 12:30am. I tried for three hours to get her to fall asleep. Finally, I sat her on her side next to me and she immediately calmed down and fell asleep. I fell asleep on my back and she stayed right next to me sleeping all night. Tina woke me up at 3am and was a little freaked out that I was sleeping so close to her, because we've heard all these stories how moms have smothered their babies in the bed. Carly was so warm next to me. I loved hearing her sweet little sleeping breathing sounds. I also loved that she was finally calm. She didn't wake up until 6am for a feeding.

You have read this article with the title Carly and Tina...:). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/carly-and-tina.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Carly and Tina...:)"