Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hi

I picked up the oh-so-fun KI Memories Juicy Summer pack at Target...it was on clearance! You can't tell by the photo, but the citrus paper has thee most magnificent sheen to it, they call it their glitter paper. The pom poms are ala j's clearance...$0.97/yard...woot woot!!! Gotta love the cool & hip vinyl thickers...soo fun for the summer! The card sketch is from CardPatterns #11.

Talking about summer, it got up to a scorching 70+ degrees yesterday...totally unheard of in the PNW...My boy and I went for a long bike ride after we got home...I'm still lovin' my retro beach cruiser:

Do you like my "basket"? It is actually a sweet little purse that my friend pick up at a street fair...much too small for all the necessities that I carry...but perfect for my phone and water bottle.

You have read this article foof-a-la / ki memories / pom pom / thickers with the title hi. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/hi.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hi"