Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Can You Say Sparkles?!



I really glam-ed this card! It's time for another Try It Out Tuesday (TIOT) over at Follow Your Heart, the SCACD store blog! The theme is bling...lots of it!!! So I used Alicia the Fairy, one of Anki's Sweethearts! She's colored with prismas and her wings are glitter-ized! The DPs are from DCWV's glitter stack and spring glitter pack! I dotted Kaiser rhinestones in the corners and on the prima flower center, even the ribbon is shimmery! Quite magical....as the sentiment notes!

I hope you get a chance to play along with the TIOT challenge....do you like bling and sparkle????


Also, there are some huge discounted specials going on right now at Susana's; the uber cute Smirk stamps are 50% off check it out!!!


I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the color inspiration is from Stamp Something!

I've been in a stamping frenzy and have lots to show you but I'll try to space them out so as not to spoil you with five posts in one day! lol Thank you all so much for your positive comments on my muslin experiment. You've given me the confidence to dive into all sorts of fun stuff now! Be blessed!



You have read this article with the title Can You Say Sparkles?!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/can-you-say-sparkles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Can You Say Sparkles?!"