Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Blooms, Cupcakes and Scripture!


I had so much fun making this card...this is my of my fav color combos!!!
The sketch is from Stamps & Smiles...such a lovely sketch blog! I wanted to make a card to encourage a friend so I knew I would be using scripture, then I saw the Corrosive Challenge and their theme-to focus on words....perfect! I found two new (to me) challenges that I also wanted to incorporate; Paper Blooms had a delicious recipe to follow: Blooms, Bling, Butterfly, Brown and a "B" sentiment. How fun is that?!!! And talk about another delicious challenge...try the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge over @ Hope Stamps Eternal! As if cupcakes in and of themselves were not inspirational enough, Rachel shows us some magnificent ones to inspire our art! yum!
I tried to use as many decorative cuts on my card for my lovely friend Donna who choose that theme over @ the One Stop Craft Challenge! How'd I do Donna? {waving} The scallops are a MS punch, the swirl is sizzix, the circles are made with the Creative Memories cutting system and the 3-layer butterflies are also a MS punch! I used SU! dazzling diamonds for the bling, I love that stuff...wonder if you can buy it in bulk???? The blue DP is also SU! and the brown is from a bargain store. The scripture sentiment is SU! elegant inspirations stamp set! I hope you're having a great day. It was all rainy and windy yesterday and last night...today is a little dreary but the grass is such a bright green this morning and growing. It will soon be time to mow the lawn (which has a whole new meaning to me because of Allison F.) Enjoy your day! Many Blessings to you!!!

You have read this article with the title Blooms, Cupcakes and Scripture!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/blooms-cupcakes-and-scripture.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blooms, Cupcakes and Scripture!"