Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Corner Bookmark from a Sweetheart!

Here's something new for me...a corner bookmarker. As before, I've seen plenty of them but never made one. Well, I saw a fabulous tutorial from Aud over @ Follow Your Heart, she made it look so easy, so I gave it a try! She decorated the backside so I did too! (the pink corner slides over the page corner, if you're unfamiliar with this type)

I used pink,white and black from the Colour Create challenge; the pink ultra sparkly DP is DCWV spring glitter pack. The polka dot stripe on the back was scraps from a Summer Driggs digi download. My Anki Sweetheart is Julia with Flowers available at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design shop exclusively! Isn't she sweet? I thought everytime Grandma uses her bookmark she will be reminded of one of her sweet little granddaughters or great granddaughters ready to give her some sparkly flowers! (not that grandmas need reminded!) Also, the Crafty Creations challenge this week is to make a bookmark!! I hope you give it a go, especially if you've not made a corner bookmark before...be sure to checkout Aud's awesome tutorial!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back shortly with another fun digi card for Spring...weather forecasts a very nice day today in the mid-seventies...my cold toes can't wait to enjoy that!

Blessings to you!!!



***Note:

While you're over at SCACD's shop be sure to checkout the "SPECIALS" section for some whopping 50% off stamps and other goodies!

And there's still time to win some FREE stamps by completing the sketch challenge over in the www.PaperCraftPlanet.com (PCP) SCACD group!


You have read this article with the title A Corner Bookmark from a Sweetheart!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/corner-bookmark-from-sweetheart.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Corner Bookmark from a Sweetheart!"