Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

mayafras




Don't be shocked...I'm using Sassafras! This is for CPS112, which is a fabulous sketch. It shows off the fun & funky patterns of Happy Place/Over the Rainbow paper. I had to add my Maya Road owls...what a great team they make! Such the happy friday card!!!The rick rack is ala Martha...that stuff is ultra-crunchie...kwim? I typically buy the twill type of ric rac {hmmm...martha spells it rick rack...I've always typed it ric rac...}. Anyways, I just looked and it is 100% Nylon!

I'll be back tomorrow with a clean & simple design...no challenge...all amy :) I will also share some linkies...I tried to last week and boy-oh-boy those linkies were not cooperating with me...the format went all wonky and well, it just didn't look purdy enough to publish :)
You have read this article cps / martha / maya road / sassafras with the title mayafras. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/mayafras.html. Thanks!

No comment for "mayafras"