Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Are you KIDDING me with these big juicy, roundemous tooshes. mmmm I could EATEM ! (said of course with teeth gritted)


















Remember how this post was supposed to be about my kids and not so much me bitching about my kids !?
Ya, well if keeping track of things were 80 degree weather, cookies or sleep...I'd be ALL over it.
That didn't make any sense at all but you get what I'm saying right.

I will post about riding 2-wheelers with and without training wheels, kindergarten shots, crawling, cruising and not sleeping.
OH OH OH ! and remind me to tell you about that time when Cam walked away from me down the street after I went to get him 2 houses down and so I counted him and he said no and kept walking and I got to 3 and told him he would have to come in the house, in a very stern "it's gonna suck inside" voice and he kept walking so I stood there because HEEEEYYAAALLL no am I going to chase him and then he wouldn't come and got around the corner I started to walk towards him and he ran and then I thought you little bastard and then I said "you little bastard" under my breath and then I had to run like hell to catch him because screaming "CAM!! CAMERON!! CAMERON EDREN STOP !!!ooooh you had better stop ! " didn't seem to get my point across. he made it half way around the block before "oh look...a water fountain" grabbed his attention. fast little fucker
Oh and did I mention that Spencer the sweetest boy in the whole world only made me get to 2 and then headed for home and that my front door was WIDE open and both babies were in the house and can crawl and have no concept of heights or the effects of what cement can do to your face and head if you land on it crawling out the front door over the step to the sidewalk. THANKFULLY they both planted themselves in front of the doorway and watched me drag Cameron in to the house and in to his room.
THANK GAWD I had clothes on. and by clothes I mean, not the raggedy old boxer I wore through all of my pregnancies and the tank top that I wore to bed last night.
Hey, it's happened.

wheew
ya, I'll for sure need to tell you about that time. ANY HEW. when I get 2 free minutes I'll post some good stuff about my kids.
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/are-you-kidding-me-with-these-big-juicy.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "