Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Magnolia for Mother



Ok, you were all talking about the new challenge Just Magnolia, so I just had to play along too! We can combine challenges with this one, so it's right up my alley! The clincher however, was the posted sketch by Donalda, just lovely! I flipped the sketch on it's side to fit my image a little better! I had so much fun coloring this!
The papers are K&co and I used prismas and SU! barely banana for the pretty pale yellow.
The Res-Q-Challenge this week called for glitter,(wings and brads) I think I used glitter on every card this week! lol The Pink Elephant's challenge was to recycle or make something for mom, so I made a Mother's Day card! And the color inspiration came from the lovely ladies at Roses on Paper; aqua, peach and butter.
Today is cool and very windy but the sun is shining, the grass is bright green (after our heavy rains over the last few days) and the flowering trees & bushes are in bloom....a beautiful time of year! Hope you are enjoying your day! Blessings!!
You have read this article with the title A Magnolia for Mother. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/magnolia-for-mother.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Magnolia for Mother"