Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Keeping it Simple!



Ok, I needed a quick birthday card! I was inspired by Dare U 2 Digi's challenge to use pink & green and a digi stamp. I took the Technostampers Mon. Lunchtime sketch and made it my own and in keeping it super simple qualified for the ABC's K challenge! That was easy!
The DP is K&co and I can not remember where I downloaded this sweet image from...if anyone knows please let me know as to give proper credit. I usually add the company/person with the download title, but not this time! Sorry! The SU! colors are regal rose and gable green.
My kids always give an opinion on my creations, which I appreciate, but this time my daughter asked why this cute little angel had olives on her feet. I had to look at the pix again, yea, they do look a little like olives! lol
Enjoy your day! Many blessings to each of you lovelies!!!!
You have read this article Birthday with the title Keeping it Simple!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/keeping-it-simple.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Keeping it Simple!"