I think that's what our class was called. It was very sweet. There were about 50 couples there. It was wild seeing so many pregnant women and we were all super excited and freaked out at the same time. :) Of course the teacher wondered what was up with Tina and I asked us if we taught together. Tina said in front of the whole class, "We're partners!" and I added, "We're a modern couple!" The teacher said to Tina, "You said that with such confidence!" and Tina replied, "It took me 41 years!" Then the teacher said, "I get it.. I have family." When Tina and I were done drawing a picture for everyone we were able to begin the class. I made conversation with the girl next to me who was also a teacher. She was 7 and a half months pregnant. She said they had been total slackers and left the classes to the last minute. To be silly I picked up my doll and gave her a demonstration of how I thought you give CPR to a baby. Another girl a few people away corrected me. We had a good laugh because my demo was so off. I thought that you were supposed to pick the baby up by the legs and smack their back if they were choking, but apparently, you hold the baby with one arm and gently pat their back and then flip them over and lightly push on their sternum. Obviously, its been a while since my 30 minute online CPR class.
Tina took notes diligently during the class and was totally into it. The little film they showed was getting me excited because they kept showing these sweet little newborns all wrinkled up. It just melted your heart.
Before the class we went to Car.ls Jr and it was DELICIOUS. (I had to throw that in there.) I never enjoyed their Santa FE sandwich this much before tonight and we got them without the fattening mayonnaise sauce. I put jalapenos on it instead and Ketch up and I really enjoyed the french fries. :) We were good girls. We ordered the small combo. :) There is something wrong with me that I am enjoying food this much. :)
You have read this article with the title Getting to Know your Baby.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/getting-to-know-your-baby.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Getting to Know your Baby..."
Post a Comment