Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Overwhelmed and Grateful...

Hey everyone! My Project Catwalk Prize Package arrived over the weekend and it was so much more than I expected! I'm telling you - just the sheer size of the box had my heart palpitating! The cats couldn't believe it either...I was seriously overwhelmed. It was great to have Johnny and Willie there to celebrate with me as I took my goodies out of the box...

Once I got everything unwrapped I set it all up to take a pic to share with you! Note, the jacket I'm wearing is part of the prize - the red SIS letters are glittery! Yeayyy!!! Click on the picture and you can see it larger...
There were so many fun things in the box it was unbelievable! Vintage glass glitter in 7 colors! Claudine Hellmuth's new paints! An awesome new sturdy dispenser with 3 rolls of gaffer tape! Two different tote bags! A set of ALL the SiS papers! and so much more! I absolutely can't wait to start using all my new goodies!

I have to admit I got a little choked up while I was unwrapping everything. When Project Catwalk started I never in a million years thought I had a chance at winning. I just entered because I love doing scrapbook challenges, and I thought it would be super fun! And it was! But it was so much more than that. The inspiration that was flowing through the gallery each week, and the encouragement everyone had for each other was (at the risk of sounding corny) truly heartwarming. I feel so grateful that I got to be a part of it. I encourage all of you to try it next year if you have the inkling at all. It will stretch you as an artist - you will do things you never thought you could, and have ALOT OF FUN along the way!

I'll be back tomorrow, but until then I wish you peace, love and creativity!
You have read this article with the title Overwhelmed and Grateful.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/overwhelmed-and-grateful.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Overwhelmed and Grateful..."