Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cowboys and the Big Apple.

You know those emails that go around and say basically that you need to appreciate the real things in life. Let the dishes wait, forget about the laundry. Go play with your kids.
Also, the ones that say, you could die in a fiery crash tomorrow so skipping dessert tonight would be a tragedy.
I followed the advice of these emails. They made PERFECT sense. It's true. My kids are WAY more important than that filthy toilet...and if I die tomorrow I want to die happy and full of banana cream pie.
How sad for those people on the news who had a sudden heart attack at 40 and had been following some rigid diet of sea grass and hay. That sucks.
Now here I sit all fat in a nasty ass house. At least the way I'm going I'm probably shaving off a few years. They always say the last few years are the worst any ways.

I've lost 4 lbs in the just over a week since starting my weight loss journey and I've hit a wall(figuratively) at least 3 or 4 times. I haven't exercised in two days and now that the water weight is gone I'm not seeing any more weight sliding off any time soon. Am I quiting. NO. Why ? because damn it I want to be skinnier than this when I fly first class to NY. How long do I have to be a crack ho skinny you ask ? approximately 3 weeks :) Oh it's TOTALLY gonna happen.

Cameron.
He leapt from his bed landed on my head, grabbed a handful of hair and yelled...."yee-haw cowboy!!"













I just sneezed and he called out from the family room, "shoes yooh"
Love that kid.
You have read this article with the title Cowboys and the Big Apple.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/cowboys-and-big-apple.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cowboys and the Big Apple."