Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Week Two of Project 365...

I found out, much to my chagrin, that my Project 365 kit is on backorder, and it will be four to six weeks til it ships. Oh well. At least I can stop stalking the mailman now. I guess I will just keep taking my photos and notes and keep them in a folder in iphoto til it comes. So, here's what I've got for week two:

Monday: A happy find. A new Scrapbook Shop in the neighborhood, and The Jenni Bowlin Black Vintage Star Patterned paper I've been looking for!

Tuesday: Michael models his new gaming headphones. Doesn't he look like a pilot? Cute.

Wednesday: A father-daughter moment as Michael helps Becca change the battery in her car. I love catching candids of Michael with the kids!

Thursday: My holiday card mini-album in the making.

Friday: Willie just loves this feathery toy.
If you blow on the feather he squeaks with excitement!

Saturday: My Project Catwalk prize package arrives!

Sunday: A late-nite snack. Grapefruit is my favorite fruit!
So that's it. Week Two is complete. This is fun!


I also want to share a layout with you that I did with the January Crop Suey kit. This kit is so much fun to work with! Everything in the layout is from the kit, except the black paint around the edges and the doodling marker across the top.

I've almost finished my ATC for week two of Project 52. I will be back tomorrow to show you the results! Until then - have a wonderful day my friends!
You have read this article with the title Week Two of Project 365.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/01/week-two-of-project-365.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Week Two of Project 365..."