Hollie got a gift - She was totally surprised! She did NOT expect at all! Everyyear, I take her out for dinner. This time I want to do something different. She isn't fond of flowers even tho she loves flowers on the garden but to receive from me - I don't know. Anyway, she was at the meeting with someone at work. As soon as she done with meeting, front office lady - told her to go front office and she was looked so confuse and ask why... That lady was so good! She said - just go front office as I don't know why or what... She went and saw that fruits things. She was confused and at the same time surprised it was from me :-D She's rock! 14 yrs together and still counting... It was nice gift I believe. When she went home and she hasn't eat one - not one bit of those fruits. She wanted to show kids. Kids were awe with it. After we ate a very good dinner - then eating those fruits as dessert. Yummies!!! It was good!
(Sorry she looked dork in that picture - isn't she crazy?)
That is my beautiful roses! 14 roses and two mini roses. Every year she gives me roses - 14 roses - 14 yrs. I love roses! I love getting roses from her! It melted my heart when I get roses!
Thanks Hollie - Your special to me!
You have read this article with the title 9/16/2008=14 yrs. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/916200814-yrs.html. Thanks!
No comment for "9/16/2008=14 yrs"
Post a Comment