Both babies are screaming. I had been outside playing with the older 3 and felt it was time to rock the babies instead of moving them from the crib to a swing. Which doesn't work most of the time any ways.
I sit down in the glider, one facing forward in the crook of my arm, the other over my shoulder....I am rendered helpless at this point.
From the dining room.
Cameron, "BEES, BEES, BEES"
Spencer, "MAMA, BB's. BB's"
Sydney, "Mo-om, there are 2 bee's in the house"
Mom, "ok, leave them alone, I will come and get them in a minute"
Sydney, "MOM, there's a fly too"
(overheard : something being dragged across the floor. something to stand on most likely. both boys still screaming bee's bee's in panic stricken voices)
Sydney, "Mom, now there's a fly, 2 bee's and a spider"
What the...are you kidding me !
And scene !
(noted : both the fly and the ONE bee were killed. The damn spider got away)

This post was written Friday but I was unable to download this crappy picture of Cam standing on a bucket looking at the bee until today.
Jan leaves me Monday for the week. Please say prayers, light candles and wish upon stars that her stuff isn't burning and on my front lawn when she returns.
You have read this article with the title
. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/balancing-act-ii-both-babies-are.html. Thanks!
No comment for " "
Post a Comment