Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Halloween Pictures...



One of my favorite places to go "blog hopping" with my morning coffee is Kerry's Paper Crafts. Kerry is a cool chick down outside of Boston and if you have not seen her blog...check it out! Good stuff! Anyway, she made one of these frames and I thought they were so sweet. Got a few good tips from her on the how to's and here is my results! Too cute, super fast project and I have a feeling I will be doing many more of these for the holidays and teachers gifts~!
I modge podged the pattern paper onto the frame after I gave it a quick swipe of white acrylic paint (I wanted a "cottage-y" finish on the wood. Then stamped and heat embossed the spider, webs and sentiment. Inked the edges and tied ribbon...viola! Thanks, Kerry!


materials:
wooden frame from Walmart
paper from A C Moore open stock
Stamps from Michaels dollar stamps
Versamark
good golly...I have no idea where I got this ribbon a few years ago
You have read this article pictures / projects with the title Halloween Pictures.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/halloween-pictures.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Halloween Pictures..."